Regupol rubber boat flooring

njsconst

There has been some recent discussion on this forum regarding boat flooring and hands down Regupol rubber flooring is a stand out winner for fishing boats.

I have no complaints with the product just the half wit in the Regupol warehouse who clearly cannot read a tape measure.

I ordered and paid for 1.6m and this stuff is bloody expensive.

Picked up the order and went home, quickly measured it...... 1570mm. 30mm short.

On closer inspection of the rubber I found two more small slices in the rubber where it looks like a Stanley knife has slashed it.

Just a warning to other Raiders who are thinking of using this product, measure the material before you leave their warehouse and closely inspect every cm of it.

I am still awaiting a response from Regupol Sales.

post-2204-0-60163000-1417412791_thumb.jpg

post-2204-0-23154700-1417412859_thumb.jpg

"There has been some recent discussion on this forum regarding boat flooring and hands down Regupol rubber flooring is a stand out winner for fishing boats."

I cannot agree with your comment re Regupol being the stand out winner. I looked into this product and others and ended up a much cheaper option from Bunnings that allows water to flow through the diagonal grid of the matting. The matting has raised stubs on the bottom which lifts the matting of the boat floor which then facilitates hosing the boat floor.

Any full flooring (unless it is glued down) will inevitably end up getting wet under the matting and in time will smell.

I like the feel of Regupol but the Bunnings matting is far more practical.

Cheers

Paikea.