Tuesdays adventure

geshy

Me and my brother went down to putty beach central coast to try flick some plastics for flattys first cast i throw i noticed around 6 squid following the plastic so we switched to some squid jigs nailed 6 squids in about 10minutes then they disappeared so we decided to throw some squid out and see what we can get within 2minutes a nice little flatty takes the bait get him in and mine and another rod got tangled as were untanging my rod starts going zzzzz bring it in for a beautiful bream both released then my brothers rod goes screaming like weve never seen before big runs then we get the thing up to the surface woah!! Big jewie me and my brother have being chasing our first jews for months! Its to bit to pull up the rocks oh no so we start tryung to bring him down to the beach get him about a metre from the shore bang spat the hook!!! ???? all were taken within 20mins on the turn off the tide low to high on dusk no pictures sorry

Love that beach!! So you were off the rocks then? Everytime i go i get the red cod!

mate throw right off the edge where u can still see the sand throw towards killcare it will prevent you from getting them also afew squid there