Botany kings

burnsie

Guest Aussie007

ive got a little theory, i personally think the palagics kings and salmon keep moving from the point of mol up past the 3rd light pole to right around where the tug boats are and they keep repeating this little lap because you'll be sitting for 20-30mins nothing than all of a sudden tripple hook up's on live bait than nothing again for another 20-30mins than another tripple or quad hook up's

mol point is definatly the spot to go but on summer it becomes a parking lot at coles

best spot for big kings in summer is just off south botany head just out from the picnic area there

It was good yesterday only one other boat but after getting some calamari and anchoring up my mate lasted 5 minutes before he was about to spew so had to drop him off to get his bearings back haha

Are u talking about that ledge that runs along south head to the next little peak? Last time I was out there were a few boats down rigging along there.

Guest Aussie007

It was good yesterday only one other boat but after getting some calamari and anchoring up my mate lasted 5 minutes before he was about to spew so had to drop him off to get his bearings back haha

Are u talking about that ledge that runs along south head to the next little peak? Last time I was out there were a few boats down rigging along there.

yeah