Need to learn from the pro :)

papafish

Hi guys I'm a fishing addict! I love fishing. Usually once a week on the weekend. I live near mascot. I usually fish undeR the bridge in sylvania water. Land base. I have own gear. Car. And will upgrade if require.

So basically I wanna tag along with a pro. And learn from someone knows far experiences then me.

I will supply all necessary bait. And a few icey cold beer during hot days.

Just wanna have fun and reel in some big fish. Or crabs

Honest feedback are greatly appreciated

Cheers guy.

Hey - what are you trying to catch? What methods are you using and what exactly do you want to learn? Are you looking for a ride on a boat or a land based buddy? Plastics, bait, metals? More info the better!

• 3 weeks later...

for the bay a guided charter is on of the best ways to feel whats happening and about

dont go on one of those $70 beer and puke bottom bashing boats but a $120-$150 outfit where there will only be 4-6 people

you will learn more about the bay in one sesssion with who ever you choose then years sitting under a bridge

I'm definitely going to have to give one of the better charters a go! I'll spy on how he reads his sounder and where we go as my mate has a great little boat and an even better sounder but we are really numpty's when it comes to reading whats on it!! Its a Lowrance HDS7 and can almost show you every nook and cranny and it even showed us the sand ripples on the bottom when we were only 3m deep and could see them with our own eyes! We just have to learn what to look for now in regards to bait schools ect.

I do love that analogy of the $70 beer and puke bottom basher boats, its soooo true for some of them!