Avoca in recession

turtleman

Been driving 1.5 - 2hrs up to avoca recently and all I've been getting is sunburnt! What's happened to rocks up here? Are the bonnies and kings taking an extra long holiday out at sea?

Has any raiders been up there and getting a feed? Anymore of these fuel wasting trips up there, I'll start eating my baits for dinner.

Got a few kingies up at north narrabean recently. Off the rocks at low tide. So they are about. These ones were caught on half Pillies.. Which we thought to be strange at the time.

That is weird and not on half a pillie but on low tide too. Good work. Guess you'll be hving a nice plate of sashimi buddy.

Turtleman

Looks like your right fished today terrigal and got nothing it's quiet..have no idea why

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Badfisher, this whole summer hasnt been producing up their...well...at least everytime im there, i see no one else getting any either.

Well, ive filled up my tank with petrol this arvo, now trying to get to sleep for an early drive up again but im struggling thru this humidity to fall asleep.

Will keep you raiders posted when i get back.