land based spots.

Kara1

Hi guys, I'm heading out for a fish tonight and was wondering if anyone could give me any suggestions as to where within an hours drive from parramatta. Any type of fish as I'm not picky. Thanks guys and happy new year.

Hi guys, I'm heading out for a fish tonight and was wondering if anyone could give me any suggestions as to where within an hours drive from parramatta. Any type of fish as I'm not picky. Thanks guys and happy new year.

Sent you a PM

I love that map stumbled across it last night in a search and used it today.

That's good I haven't added anything to it for a long time as I no longer live in sydney or have access to the map. Might create a new one and keep it up to date.

Edited by Central Coast 795

That's good I haven't added anything to it for a long time as I no longer live in sydney

In any cause, I love your work. I found it a few nights ago too and I reckon it's the best map this far for lb fishing spot options for days when you feel adventurous.

yeah I added a lot to that map. Created by raider Bennoz. Probably needs a good update by now.

yep - i made that map a while ago. and yes it needs a good update. Just request access and ill let you edit it

(have already added a few people to edit it)