Sydney carp and bass

Sydneyfisher12

G'day raiders

Yesterday I headed out with my mate Jordan (Sydney_fisho) for carp and bass

We started going for carp and we got a few mostly small but I did mange a few around the 60cm mark which put up a great fight we got busted off on some good fish and I landed one in super skinny water. I ended up with 6 carp and Jordan got 2

post-33466-0-69460700-1422010987_thumb.jpgpost-33466-0-53538500-1422011020_thumb.jpg

It was getting late and we wanted to have a quick go for a bass I tried my trusty little zman grubz and bam got one it went really hard and came in at 33cm

post-33466-0-79239600-1422011179_thumb.jpg

It was another great day out and we will get back and do it again soon

Cheers sydneyfisher12

Hey mate, where abouts were you fishing for the Carp? I'd love to hit one as I've never caught a carp. I've tried fishing for them a couple of times but I think I'm in the wrong spots.

The first time was under the second bridge over the Nepean heading south on the Hume, I think its the Douglas Park bridge?? But yeah, tried under there a few times with nothing but mud and I couldnt even catch a cold!

Floating Medic, try the Hawkesbury River around Windsor. Either at the wharf on the Windsor side or at the Park on the Freemans Reach side. Sitting on the Sackville Ferry on Thursday saw a large carp rolling through the surface. There are heaps in the Hawkesbury. :mad3: