weather this friday and saturday

reese

IM getting the boat back friday and as exspected weather is gonna be lovely "not" - last few trips have been perfect weather but boat issues have ruined them, finially new motor and as predicted (in my head) the weather is gonna be crap - for botany bay friday and shell harbour saturday..

oh well i guess

"i just wanted to vent"

Edited by reese

My friends and I have been talking about hiring a boat and going after dollies/jigging for kingfish for the last 6 months, and after finally settling on a date (this saturday) and hiring the boat, we see the weather forecast turn into rain, 3+ metre swells and 20 knot winds. Either will have to cancel or stay within the harbour.

From experience how reliable are the weather/swell/wind forecasts 4 days out? haha fingers crossed they are wrong!

weather hasnt changed much - might be ok for the morning but looks like its gonna go bad from 11am onwards (saturday) (friday maybe the better of the two (thats not including the rain predicted)

i didnt wanna hit the lake but may not have a choice( if i am lucky )

My friends and I have been talking about hiring a boat and going after dollies/jigging for kingfish for the last 6 months, and after finally settling on a date (this saturday) and hiring the boat, we see the weather forecast turn into rain, 3+ metre swells and 20 knot winds. Either will have to cancel or stay within the harbour.

From experience how reliable are the weather/swell/wind forecasts 4 days out? haha fingers crossed they are wrong!

Cancel it, waste of money just to stay in the harbour... Yeah you'll catch but it's not the trip you wanted!

Yeah i know your pain boys. I have my bucks weekend this weekend which involves staying fri sat nigjt in nelsons bay and doing a charter sat morning ; (. I am fuming from ear to ear at the moment

Is that this weekend mate? Bummer! No running amuck around town. Leave my town how it is please! :)