harbour bonanza on lures

Krispy !

Me and my mate went to the harbour for a lures only sesh as we are sick of going home smelling like baked pilchards. Took some bread as "backup" turns out we didnt need it anyways as the water was frothing. The next 3 hours we were hooked up every cast, got bonito mack tuna frigates and even rat kings on little mmetals.we forgot about using the net due to the need to get the lure out. In the end We kept some bigger frigates and a couple bonito. kept a couple for myself and Handed some frigates out to the other blokes fishing and left. Was a cracking day on the water and right now im rewarded with some fresh sashimi. Aaand I dont smell like fish lol

post-11865-0-87138000-1424255437_thumb.jpg

post-11865-0-93437400-1424255484_thumb.jpg

these little 7g ones around 3cm long theyre were really dynamite because others were using metals not getting a hit and i was hooking up every cast. Im pretty sure the brand was maria but im not 100% because ive got a few mixed in my tackle bag

these little 7g ones around 3cm long theyre were really dynamite because others were using metals not getting a hit and i was hooking up every cast. Im pretty sure the brand was maria but im not 100% because ive got a few mixed in my tackle bag

That's what I tried in the Port, but the tailor outnumbered everything else and chewed off the little lures.

Nothing like fishing in a feeding frenzy, and you manage to hook fish as well. A good day by the sounds of it.

That's what I tried in the Port, but the tailor outnumbered everything else and chewed off the little lures.

Nothing like fishing in a feeding frenzy, and you manage to hook fish as well. A good day by the sounds of it.

It was a great day aside from a bonito biting off my favourite lure

Hey Krispy...would you mind giving me some guidance as to where to find a feed of these fish?

Thanx buddy.

Hey mate anywhere with fairly deep water and alot of baitfish with have these around. Look for little spashes on the surface and throw your lure towards it. A key indication is baitfish being balled up where they are tight together