Watsons bay 22/2/15

GT137

Fished the South side of watsons bay rocks for a pretty unproductive session gotta say.

Fished the run out tide from about 3:30pm till bit before dark. Never fished here before and looked like a nice spot to fish. Don't know what's going on lately but doesn't seem to be much fish on the bite for me.

Caught some small snapper and little bream and lost a decent fish which felt like a bream or snapper.

Using fresh squid, fresh prawns, full and half pillies and not much action at all, except for a lot of pickers.

Most fun from the rocks came from catching some garfish that were hanging around smashing bread, was catching em using bread with tiny hooks no sinkers. Even threw a garie out under a float for mayb a pelagic or 2 but nuthin. That's fishing I guess.

Been fishing the afternoons/ nights lately but I prefer to fish early mornings the best, havnt been able to get out before sunrise cause of work tho.

Anyways we packed up around the rocks before dark and before we left me and the mrs agreed to hit the beach up for maybe couple decent whiting and bream. Typical on change of locations the bite picked up but as usual as the sun went down so did the bites.

We persisted till around 9ish and luckily I managed to equal my pb whiting catch with the last few casts of the night. Gotta love those constellation catches makes the day that much better.

All in all was awesome day out and weather turned out to be really nice Sunday arvo.

Cheers, GT

post-13609-0-23781800-1424662964_thumb.jpg