Stupid Bird

Guest Sea Jay

Whilst out fishing the bay with crazedfisherdude a couple of saturdays ago, i had a live yakka on the bottom on my overhead, then all of a sudden the line started to run so i picked it up and jagged.

The line seem to go in a horizontal libne from the rod tip when i saw this i realised that something was not right, i ran my eyes along the line till i reached the end where i saw something splashing madley in the water, it was one od those diving bird's (Not sure of the name)

So i carefully dragged the poor fella over to the boat and removed the hooks as gentally as possible, once the hook was removed from the wing the bird flew off with no problems

Definatley was an experience

NOTE: THE BIRD WAS NOT INJURED AND FELW AWAY

A couple of weeks ago when I was throwin' plastics at a school of tailor I came up solid with a tern. :05:

I didn't even know it was a bird till I got it to the boat for the fact that I was reeling it from the rear of the boat and it was out the front.

I deadset played the thing like a fish and when I got sight of it I was devistated that it wasn't the fish I thought i was fighting. :074: