Paikea's Tournament further reduced

Paikea

This may be a strange place to put this post however as it is infrequently used I thought that mine might stay up for a little longer before someone else posts to this section as it does in the "Bar" or "Sell/Swap sections."

As I mentioned in my earlier posts I am trying to urgently sell my Tournament so that I can buy a smaller boat that I have fallen in love with. As I don't want to lose the chance to buy that I am arranging to take a half page add in the Trade a Boat magazine and website.(incl a cover pic) When I do that my post in the Swap/sale section of this site will need to come out (site rules and fair enough)

The Trade a Boat add will cost me $1.000.00, so effectively making the money that I will get from the sale $1.000.00 less. The current reduced price of the boat site is $42,000.00, If a Raider puts their hand up to buy it before I pay for the add on Monday they can have it for $41,000.00.

I know that it is a heap of money but if anyone is contemplating getting a new boat to head offshore you will not do better than this one. Soft riding, very stable, built like a brick outhouse, massive floatation in the fibreglass boxed grid sections under the floor etc. (see pic below). Send me an email to hcl@hclassociates.com.au if you want to see a swag of pics to convince your Minister of Finance that this will be a great investment.

Cheers

Paikea

Hi

I do not have a weighbridge certificate however the manuals and spec plates on the unit list the following:

Boat 750 KG

Motor 195 KG

Trailer 480 KG

total 1425 KG

You would need to add the rocket Launcher, say 50 KG, gear another 5o KG and fuel say 60 KG

Grand Total 1585 KG give or take a little

A quick check of towing capacities on the internet showed:

Subaru Forester 16oo KG

Susuki Grand Vitara 2000 KG

Ford Falcon 2300 with lift kit

Pajero 2500 KG

Jeep grand Cherokee 3500 KG

I hope this will help you.

Cheers

Paikea