Tailor, Bonito, 4lb & tiny metals

Krispy !

Headed out this morning in the rain to try and spin up a few pelagics. Arrived on location and the birds were buzzing around within casting distance. First cast into the birds and bang 40cm tailor. I hooked up nearly every cast along with getting bitten off a few times it was good to be onto a feeding school of tailor. Also caught a couple watsons leaping bonito in between which was good fun. Left them biting as I had to go to a barbecue.

post-11865-0-72406800-1428047742_thumb.jpg

Headed out this morning in the rain to try and spin up a few pelagics. Arrived on location and the birds were buzzing around within casting distance. First cast into the birds and bang 40cm tailor. I hooked up nearly every cast along with getting bitten off a few times it was good to be onto a feeding school of tailor. Also caught a couple watsons leaping bonito in between which was good fun. Left them biting as I had to go to a barbecue.

attachicon.gifSnapchat--5053311640797297760.jpg

Good work Krispy, but, leave me some fish will you. No tailor in W.A. so far.

Nice haul. Where was this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks mate, Hacking

You would have pulled legend status pulling upto the BBQ with that bag! Well done.

Thanks mate, I was abit late though lol.

Sounds fun. Garfish hit the metal too?

thanks mitchie, its thats a snook not a garfish :)

Headed out this morning in the rain to try and spin up a few pelagics. Arrived on location and the birds were buzzing around within casting distance. First cast into the birds and bang 40cm tailor. I hooked up nearly every cast along with getting bitten off a few times it was good to be onto a feeding school of tailor. Also caught a couple watsons leaping bonito in between which was good fun. Left them biting as I had to go to a barbecue.attachicon.gifSnapchat--5053311640797297760.jpg

Good work Krispy, but, leave me some fish will you. No tailor in W.A. so far.

Plenty around yowie theyre waiting for you Edited by Krispy !

Very nice haul Krispy. Well done on the watsons not seen a report of them recently.

Do they eat / taste differently to common bonito?

Edit. Krause got one. Just saw the post.

Edited by NaClH2OK9

Nice taking sounded fun

Very nice haul Krispy. Well done on the watsons not seen a report of them recently.

Do they eat / taste differently to common bonito?

Edit. Krause got one. Just saw the post.

Thanks guys, they taste pretty much the same