Brookly/Mooney

Camo1808

Hey raiders

Not after exact spots but just general info about the attached pic.

I generally fish tuggerah lakes and am looking at "broaden my horizons" as such. Catch the train to hornsby for work every day and been looking at this area as highlighted in the pic.

I will be in my yak. Can anyone tell me if this is just a rubish spot and dont waste my time or is it decent and what can i try target there.

Thanks everyone

post-32642-14293469412143_thumb.jpg

Guest 4myson

The lower parts we've fished quite productively for Bream , probably due to all the moored boats & marina close by .The upper part of your map near the island we do quite well for flatheads & on occasion soapy Jews , never any bigger than the 60cm mark .

You'd be better off launching at parsley bay and working around the moorings off there. Also there are a few drop offs on the north side off danger island. Can be a more productive area then you have outlined.

Cheers scratchie!!!

Guest 4myson

Thanks heaps for the info. What do you get the soapies and flatties on. Plastics or bait?

I mainly Bait fish,Fresh squid or Fresh fillets a MUST but I will use vibes around the moored boats when I'm chasing bream. As stated by Scracthie north side holds more bottom structure ... Edited by 4myson

You'd be better off launching at parsley bay and working around the moorings off there. Also there are a few drop offs on the north side off danger island. Can be a more productive area then you have outlined.

Cheers scratchie!!!

Thanks scratchie. Ill have a look at those areas.

I mainly Bait fish,Fresh squid or Fresh fillets a MUST but I will use vibes around the moored boats when I'm chasing bream. As stated by Scracthie north side holds more bottom structure ...

Awesome. Will research then go down and give it a crack