Jetski fishing

Crofty

Hi All, This is my first posting.

I have purchased a jetski and decked it out for fishing, Does anyone know if there is a Jetski fishing club or group who do Jetski fishing, preferably between Central coast and Wollongong? however, would consider between Newcastle and Nowra. If so, I would like to make contact. David.

Edited by mrsswordfisherman

Hi All, This is my first posting.

I have purchased a jetski and decked it out for fishing, Does anyone know if there is a Jetski fishing club or group who do Jetski fishing, preferably between Central coast and Wollongong? however, would consider between Newcastle and Nowra. If so, I would like to make contact. My mobile is: 0418 242 542 David.

Sounds interesting.

Can you post a picture of your setup?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Fragmeister, I have a photo of my fishing setup but not sure how to load it in this section? (I think I need to get a URL) I can not go into my pictures file as I did to get my original photo up. I made my setup on my Jetski, comprising: Eski 50 litre with bait board on top, frame to hold it in (aluminium) 6 rod holders, little bait holder which holds a Knife and pliers. I also made a ladder to get back on, as I think it could be difficult when you have an eski on the back, not fallen off yet but tested the ladder system and it works OK.

Edited by Crofty