Big kings

RNB

Too all of you raiders that chase big kings off the stones...have been live baiting popping & pulling surface and stick baits off the rocks for quite some time now ( a few years in fact ) and have not had much luck in pulling in a decent king. I generally try to get my live baits out as far as possible - and the same for when I'm casting or popping... Should I continue this technique or am I doing it all wrong.

Have also been down to Jervis ( Beecroft ) on many occasions & have only picked up rats. Really wanting to hit the big one I'm in need of all of the advice I can get...! Would the seasons play a big factor... Tides ... Swell or even barometric pressure ?

Hitting Jervis is great but a mighty long walk out... Would there be any other locations in the area that I could try ? Saying that I'm up in Sydney ( Sutherland Shire ) and happy to travel the 3-3 1/2 hrs either side North or South. Have heard of big kings been caught in the Sydney area off the the Rocks but haven't been lucky enough to have been given locations in which to try. I'm not asking for specifics but the general area would be a great help...! Would it be worth trying Kiama blowhole or even the Royal National Park.

Any advice on how to hit the recipie to success would be greatly appreciated ...?

Cheers

Guest 4myson

Get yourself the DVD Rock fishing with Alex Bellisimo . He fishes all round Sydney Harbour , he even does guided tours . A few of my mates did one of his guided tours & we're really Happy with what they learnt & even landed a couple of 90cm kings on Salted gars of the rocks !