Never Caught...?

Ryder

I'm sure there are heaps of species lurking around our waterways that I haven't caught yet.

I hadn't even heard of an EP (estuary perch) before joining Fishraider

I've never caught John Dory, tried and failed. Maybe this winter.

What's on your wish list?

Black Drummer, been wanting to catch one for years. Caught Groper, Silver Drummer, Luddies and Bream whilst fishing the stones but never a Pig.

Although not strictly what you are asking, I want to get a Jewie off the beach. Caught quite a few on lures in the harbor and other rivers but never managed one off the beach.

As I spend a great deal of time chasing Trout, I would add Brook Trout. Despite being a Snowy Mountains native and fishing for Trout all my life I still don't have a Brookie to my name.

Cheers

Windy

Legal king or any jewie - they start at 60lb right? :)

Actually a land based snapper would be something on my list - have caught a near legal one but mostly just the bait stealer toddler ones. Would be good to pull a decent sized one somehow.

Guest no one

Marlin and a Yellowfin Tuna, that's the hit list for this year! And I'll be out most weekends trying to make it happen!

Just a note - last time we did one of these lists (think it was the New Years resolution one) I put a legal king, the next day I caught 2! So fingers crossed!!