This weekend.

Camo1808

So raiders looks like this weekend is shaping up to be the best weatherwise since the storms.

Hopefully water clarity and conditions are on the prove by now. Yeww haha.

hopefully heaps of raiders getting out there and hooking on.

What is everyones plans??????

I am dying for this weekend as ive now got my new light surf spin combo and went out and bougbt half a dozen metal slugs to try for salmon and tailor land based in the surf. This is some thing i have never done and have been dying to try for a few weeks now.

Cheers and look forward to hearing from you all.

Edited by Camo1808

Keeping an eye on the harbour when I could through the week its still pretty filthy. But between family birthdays and mothers day I am likely to be up at the Entrance so I might see if Dad wants to do a run in his kayaks.

Otherwise I am going to find somewhere to try some SPs and save the bait I have for a jewie attempt the week after.

Guest no one

Still a bit of hidden debris in the systems so keep an eye out!

Me... Picking the wife and baby up from the airport and not fishing - AGAIN!

Still a bit of hidden debris in the systems so keep an eye out!

Me... Picking the wife and baby up from the airport and not fishing - AGAIN!

Thats a bugger mate. Happy wife Happy life ;)

I'm hoping to get outside for some jigging and bottom bashing tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish ya all yhe best. Look forward to a good report

Well was going to have a solid kayak session on Sunday to test my new sounder install :) but looks like I'll be stuck in the bloody office ....should be illegal.

Will make do with a landbased session in the parra for bream etc

Hi guys i am up here at the Entrance at the moment , to be honest i am a week ahead of myself , I though the comp is on today did not come up for the comp just a family getaway, Anyway i have been indoors due to being sick, But i asked the misses what the water like , OK this is coming from a non fisho , Theres lots of weed on the beach , I asked what about inside the lake , It looks redish , Let me know what you think of her report, LOL.

Guest no one

post-30931-14311459483126_thumb.jpg

Well next weekend looks really fishable out of Sydney...

Tell you what - I don't think I'm ever going to fish again this year, if it isn't the wife conspiring against me its the bloody weather. I think they work together!

Guys fished entrance today both lake and beach. Lake is vlearing up nicely starting to get good colour and beach is getting a nice blue. Im regards to chocolate mate there was one weed patcj on sure probably washing uo 50-60m wode otherwise prettu gopd conditions. Looking forward to meeting a few of you all hey