Wicked Tuna

Scratchie

G'day raiders,

Just wondering how many of you watch the series "wicked tuna"?

I reckon it's the best gamefishing show ever. If the sound of that screaming reel doesn't get your heart pumping, then your not a fisho!

Go "Pinwheel"!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Guest no one

I do, it's really inspiring. I think A bit staged at times and certainly with all the drama - even a couple of bad actors thrown in. But is a great show!

I like Tyler but shit he manages to collect the most annoying crew possible.

I like the hard merch too.. Actually It's easier to list who I hate in order of least to most.

Tj- hot tuna

The harpooners

Hitler

Dave.com

Guest stephanb79

Love the show HARD MERCHANDISE & PIN WHEEL

Would love to catch a fish like they do!!!! One day my dream might come true lol

Every Ep is on YouTube.

My missus had the shits as I've been walking around the house saying "we gotta get some toooonnnaaa" and my personal favourite "we're maaaahhhhkin"

love the action...some pretty average editing at stages...One shot using a tiagra then a accurate or then something else and the line colour changes regularly .

Don't worry about the editing! It's art imitating-life!

Typical fishing stories. Never let the truth get in the way of a good story! :)

Guest no one

I love how they're always like "awwww it's a 600lber! And jumping around! Get it to the docks 225lb. Hahaha typical fishermen!

Guest no one

Oh I agree Amkr, but a head doesn't weigh in at the massive difference in their guesses!

Amazing show though, really makes me want to catch one then sell it for $10,000

Yeh love the show . I just can't cop the Pinhead , he stole all his fishing marks off Gloucester from Tj fishing on the Hot Tuna with a mobile phone which he admits in the series . Dave is the second skipper to touch him up. How many crews will stick around none they all leave . The guy is a good skipper just not much of a person, these shows always needs one troubled soul. The rest are all awesome fishos . Go Wicked Tuna watched every episode from the S1 australia is behind the American season get on the net up to date.

Is .com in his new boat yet.

You would think that with all the time they sit out there and waiting,waiting,waiting for a bite that Hardmerc could have a bit of a clean up and stow a few things and clear the deck a bit.

Also its all in the editing,do not think that the people are as portrayed.

No updates please! I watch the show religiously so don't need to know any further intel.

Cheers scratchie!!!

Hi, Scratchie didn't,tell you any new news the skipper thing is old as Dave is the second skipper who has attacked Pinhead. And pinhead stealing TJ'S marks was in the 3rd season and also north vs south all information is old. Have not given any new info out as I would not want to spoil anything for you guys. As I said have watched the series from the start, and have researched crews and Skippers thoroughly , retired plenty of time on my hands.

Hi, Scratchie didn't,tell you any new news the skipper thing is old as Dave is the second skipper who has attacked Pinhead. And pinhead stealing TJ'S marks was in the 3rd season and also north vs south all information is old. Have not given any new info out as I would not want to spoil anything for you guys. As I said have watched the series from the start, and have researched crews and Skippers thoroughly , retired plenty of time on my hands.

All good. My family finally talked me into getting foxtel a few months back. Glad they did, I missed all my fishing shows. But wicked tuna is just that "wicked". That reel screaming gets me excited every time. It's the small things in life! :)