Snapper with jnr champ!

Scratchie

G'day raiders,

Just a quick report from this arvo. Headed down to my local snapper spot about 4pm with jnr scratchie to target some snapper. With only an hour left before sunset we burleyed up and cast the lines out. Nothing in the first 15mins, then bang, I'm on to decent fish. He was taking abit of line and I could feel those famous tail beats and knew I had my target. A little manovering was needed from the rocks but with jnrs help we landed this nice little snapper.

post-24974-0-87658700-1432023132_thumb.jpg

Then it was jnrs turn and he played it well. Not an easy task trying to fight a snapper off the rocks on light gear. Even harder to land it on low tide but we managed.

post-24974-0-24481600-1432023231_thumb.jpg

Well done little champion.

We also fought 2 salmon that were fair lumps and had them on a ledge but there's never any swell when you need it and they spat the hooks whilst trying to lift them up! Never mind they were going to be released anyway!

Not a bad hour session with the young fella.

Thanks for reading.

Cheers scratchie!!!

Thanks guys! Perfect for a feed! But your right, the size of my family I needed probably two more!

It was great to finally hit my favorite spot after all this crap weather. The water has certainly cleared up!

Haha knew you'd need to wet a line properly after the social.

Awesome work mate makes me jealous of your doorstep every time! Jnr knows his stuff top effort

Lol. Bream and blackfish are not my thing but still fun. But there's nothing like a rock session with the sunset, especially 200m from home!