Sunday 24/5/15 on the hacking

Buttsy

So I haven't had a chance to get the boat out on the water for a while so I decided to try the hacking for the first time. I invited old salty (who I met on the entrance social) out for a day on the water. We hit the hacking at about 8am or so later than normal but with 3 kids I will go when ever I can. Neither old salty or myself have fished the hacking before so it was going to be tough especially since I left my maps at home. We did manage a few fish aboard but unfortunately they were all undersized so back in the drink they went. Every spot we tried we just kept coming up with under sized fish (pinkies, flatties,Rays). I did just enjoy the time on the water as it was a magical day on the water weather wise. We shared a few great laughs together and I'm sure next trip we will pull a few legal's on board. dan your welcome onboard anytime.

Cheers craig

Well done fellas. Great to see a couple of raiders get together and enjoy their time on the water. Sometimes catching fish is a bonus! You'll get them next time guys!

Cheers scratchie!!!

P.s you didn't need maps, just find yowie!

Yes we had a few laughs, Buttsy mentioned the ray, he hooks up and sees what he says is a massive flatty, he says, grab the net, grab the net, i pirouetted around and grabbed the much needed net, next he says , ahhh bugger, it's a ray, get me a knife lol get me a knife is all i hear. was a brilliant day out and what a beautiful waterway the hacking is, i have heard a lot of fella's talk about it, just have to do some research and find where the legal fish live lol, Thanks for a great day Craig.

Scratchie, you will have to put us in touch with Yowie mate :)

Cheers, Dan

Edited by Old Salty