Valentine lake Mac (quick help)

Scratchie

G'day raiders,

I've had to travel to valentine for league this morning. With 4hrs between games, I've thrown some rods in the car but have no idea where to throw a few sp's to entertain myself whilst I wait.

Any help appreciated!

Cheers scratchie!!!

I used to live in Belmont and fish in cold tea creek next to squids ink hotel. Good for flatties on SP's there's also a big lagoon over the back with some good weed edges aswell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to cold tea creek. Very low level water and heaps of weed. Ran into a local who said its best to fish breakwall with kids. Threw sp's from bridge to boat ramp without a bite! Still beats sitting down doing nothing. Very busy waterway that channel.

Thanks anyway Katoe!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Hi Scratchie

Wishing I had of seen this post earlier, I have been getting flathead in small but consistent numbers land based in Salts Bay.

It involves covering a bit of ground walking however it's perfect for the young ones and plenty of pockets of weed amongst the sandy shoreline for a few flatty.

I'm usually out about once a week feel free to PM me next time before your trip and I'll give you the rundown on where I've recently fished.

Cheers, James