50cm estuary perch

perchman

Great fish boys. You young guys are the guns. I did hear about the catch but like Stewy said a little bit of a story would be nice as well.

Well done

Steve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome fish, healthy as, silvery as, top! Massive brag tho don't let your pride make you look bad, drop a couple of lines, we all know you're so stoked that you'll think about that one for weeks so talk us through it with genuine emotions, the "love catching perch" really, really, really makes you look like a Kanye West of the Perch! :P

Hi Guys, he is a local kid I know him saw this on his broken phone screen all cracked . and spoke to him about this post. He has a hard time posting on the phone. This was before he posted the photo urged him to post it as it was a great fish. The kid has a talent for fishing, well liked by the locals . I am sure he will post when he fixes his phone or replaced. I don't know if he has access to a computer. Stewy I know you know the kid and helped him with a spin reel. Great fishraider camaraderie.

. Ps also gave him bolle polarised sunglasses for his improved sight fishing

Nice job Perchman, you could take the Fishraider record that currently stands at 49.5cm

I'm assuming you got him on a lure, I don't see an EP record on bait, do they take bait?

Edited by Ryder

Hi Guys, he is a local kid I know him saw this on his broken phone screen all cracked . and spoke to him about this post. He has a hard time posting on the phone. This was before he posted the photo urged him to post it as it was a great fish. The kid has a talent for fishing, well liked by the locals . I am sure he will post when he fixes his phone or replaced. I don't know if he has access to a computer. Stewy I know you know the kid and helped him with a spin reel. Great fishraider camaraderie.

. Ps also gave him bolle polarised sunglasses for his improved sight fishing

We do stuff like that.

I actually signed the boys up to fishraider at the wharf where we were all fishing and met. They are all very keen and great anglers. Maybe someone can help with a measure there - maybe council should put a permanent one there :)

Converted2 - perhaps you could make the report on his behalf? Stapo even?

Here is where they fish - note swordie is not balancing like the kids are

post-869-0-07919400-1434319946_thumb.jpg

post-869-0-44375800-1434320146_thumb.jpg

Nice job Perchman, you could take the Fishraider record that currently stands at 49.5cm

I'm assuming you got him on a lure, I don't see an EP record on bait, do they take bait?

Most of the locals catch them using their black fishing rigs with live shrimp. They get the shrimp in the weed beds on the wall. Live prawns are the best. As soon as it hits the water, bang. Won't touch a dead one.

I'll get the boys one of those brag mats on the weekend.

Cheers Steve.

Most of the locals catch them using their black fishing rigs with live shrimp. They get the shrimp in the weed beds on the wall. Live prawns are the best. As soon as it hits the water, bang. Won't touch a dead one.

I'll get the boys one of those brag mats on the weekend.

Cheers Steve.

Thanks Steve it will be appreciated for sure :)