Kooragang city farm

justonemorecast

Hey mate,

Not sure of the farm your talking about but if your staying at nelson bay and plan fishing the breakwall for luderick it's generally packed this time of year.

Finding cabbage and weed can be collected on any of the rocky outcrops from Anna bay to boat harbour. The best would probably be at low tide around cemetery point at Anna bay. Or the rocks at fishermans. Artificial weed has been working well too. That's about the best info I have as I don't fish for them. Anything else just ask!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Thanks Scratchie!!! There is supposed to be some bait weed tanks on Ash island. These were payed for by our licenses I believe. I'll check it out on the way up.Heading up AFTER the school holidays, don't like the crowds!! Thanks for the tips on where to get cabbage. I'll let you know how the wife and I go!!!

Cheers

Justonemorecast

Guest 4myson

How do I send a PM ?

Just click on the Raiders name & his profile page will open & on the top right hand you will see a tag "Send PM" click on that & write your message ...... Good thing Scratchie was online & was there to help ...