Greenmans valley on the Hawkesbury river

woy woy col

Hi has any one fished out of the caravan park at greenmans valley on the Hawkesbury river via Mount White its near Marlo Creek and Government Wharf I am going there to day to have a look, will take some pictures and try to put them up.
I fished this area in the past and caught huge bream on black crabs..... 20yrs ago!
I am sure plastics would work there quite well. There is a boat ramp at the park. Plus clearing tables.
Would like some input on this just to see what interest there is in this place.

woy woy col :)

Udate

On my last post $50 a day for the two of us that's wife and I, "No dogs" went over to Malaluka Caravan Park in Spencer $30 a night power included extra night free if you stay a week dog welcome straight across the river from Government wharf and Marlo creek I will book in late August early September........ Oh shop and bottlelo 100 meters down the road. have a beer at the Dunkirk

"no dog means no decky" "$50 a day means no wife"

woywoycol :)

Bit of a change of direction on this one works out $50 a night no dogs allowed. My position is we are on a pension and have dog.

I am now looking Malaluka caravan park Spencer.

Its a cross the river at spencer.

Thanks for the info on the muddies will not be going till September but the big bream in the river might be on now.

Tariff there is $30 a night has boat ramp stay a week extra night free. shop a hundred meters down the road.

But a bit worried about the ownership of the park would like some feed back on this one please you can pm me if you know.

Edited by woy woy col