Saltwater heroes

Guest Guest123456789

Guest Guest123456789

Just watching this show now. Are these guys really 'heroes'? How is this any different from the rest of us earning a living.

Guest no one

Cloth store heroes,

Toilet fixing heroes,

Cleaning heroes,

Hmmm these don't have too much appeal! But see your point! Hardest jobs in Australia? Obviously haven't worked with my boss!

Guest Guest123456789

Cloth store heroes,

Toilet fixing heroes,

Cleaning heroes,

Hmmm these don't have too much appeal! But see your point! Hardest jobs in Australia? Obviously haven't worked with my boss!

Nurses or midwives deserve the hero title. Been in hospital before for major spinal surgery and also for the birth of my son (emergency c section). They're amazing!

Guest 4myson

Nurses or midwives deserve the hero title. Been in hospital before for major spinal surgery and also for the birth of my son (emergency c section). They're amazing!

The sad part is that our nurses get paid PEANUTS for doing what they do & saving lives !!! The only good that I can see out of that show is the exporting of sea urchins that are destroying our coast line ....

Guest Guest123456789

4myson agreed 100% we should let people choose whether to see a doctor or a nurse, I know where i would be going most of the time.

The urchin segment was cool. I also liked to part on squid fishing. I didn't know squid and bait fish were attracted to bright light at night. Makes we think would a gas lantern from the rocks at night be a good idea?