Lane Cove

Riggy

Hey all,

Just joined today. Had a good SP session on LC River at Fig Tree Bridge today. Managed to nail two nice sized trevs, from fork at 49 & 51 cms (big for this area - yesterday a 48cm) as well as a medium sized bream 34cm and a handful of legal size flatty.

I was actually targeting bream so these were a great by-catch. Loaded up the jew outfit, with a 5" jerk shad as there was alot of bait around- had one hook up but dropped upon landing. Least I know their there. Hope this report helps.

ps - I am trying to attach a trev pic - if it doesn't work can someone let me know how to do it!

Cheers

Riggy

:1welcomeani: Riggy. mate, it sounds like you had a top day compared to having to sit an an office and deal with what I have to deal with.

At the bottom of the posting board

1 .. BROWSE for the file you want to attach

2 .. ADD the attachment

3 .. ADD into the post

make sure your file is no larger than about 28,000 bytes

:1welcomeani: Riggy. mate, it sounds like you had a top day compared to having to sit an an office and deal with what I have to deal with.

At the bottom of the posting board

1 ..  BROWSE for the file you want to attach

2 ..  ADD the attachment

3 ..  ADD into the post

make sure your file is no larger than about 28,000 bytes

69544[/snapback]

Thanks mate I'll try again. I think the pictures I have are too large. I work in pubs, so I have to deal with all the intaxicated people - give me an office anytime.

Cheers

Riggy

I work in pubs, so I have to deal with all the intaxicated people -

69547[/snapback]

Which pub ??? Could be an appropriate venue for another FishRaider social :beersmile::beersmile::beersmile:

Edited by bluecod

:1welcomeani: to the site riggy. Thanks for the report and i look forward to more good news from you. I fish lane cove a little bit myself. Was there two weeks ago and caught a dozen or so lizards but most were undersize. Good to hear that some decent fish are about. Were you landbased or boat?

I have to deal with all the intaxicated people - give me an office anytime.

Cheers

Riggy

69547[/snapback]

I think you've just come up with a new word for a common syndome.....

Spending too much time in the office will cause intaxication............inflammation of your taxes :074::074:

welcome to the site Riggy

I think you've just come up with a new word for a common syndome.....

Spending too much time in the office will cause intaxication............inflammation of your taxes  :074:  :074:

welcome to the site Riggy

69589[/snapback]

Clutch,

Nice joke , I like it- very witty. I think I had one to many beers last night when typing. Thanks for the welcome fellas. I manage a bar in the Rocks, but I am not sure how long I am going to be there though.

Kevvie - unfortunately I don't have a boat so my fishing is always shorebased.

Cheers

Riggy

Riggy,

I live in Rozelle and have a 3.9 V Nose punt with casting decks and electric. I am yet to fish the Lane Cover River or Parra River, as I have been launching from Apple Tree Bay to get away from the crowds. I normally get out on Sunday mornings from 5am to Midday. If you are keen to catch up for a fish let me know. I could use some help from someone who knows the harbour area

Burnsy

Mark,

Do you still have my email address? If so then send the pics to me and I'll re-size them for you and post them up.

69650[/snapback]

Or you can teach him to do it. Really Riggy it ain't difficult, you can do everything you need to do in Microsoft Paint. Just use the image tab, and then the stretch skew, after you do whatever cropping you need to do. You just have to reduce the file size to whatever the site dictates, there is a post in the forums by KEN describing the sizes.

Matt

Swoffa, was that you at ottos yesterday when I came in to get the fishing licence? I was also wondering if you could do the same for me as I have a few photos if you could that would be great, happy to do it myself but how do i reduce a file size?.

Cheers for any help.

Edited by phild

Swoffa, was that you at ottos yesterday when I came in to get the fishing licence? I was also wondering if you could do the same for me as I have a few photos if you could that would be great, happy to do it myself but how do i reduce a file size?.

Cheers for any help.

69656[/snapback]

As above you can do it in Paint. ie the simple program supplied with windows. Just open the file with Paint , select the image tab, then Strecth/Skew, then for stretch just insert the amount you want to reduce by, I usually just put 30% in both , but ou can just try it and see how you go.

Matt

Or you can teach him to do it. Really Riggy it ain't difficult, you can do everything you need to do in Microsoft Paint. Just use the image tab, and then the stretch skew, after you do whatever cropping you need to do. You just have to reduce the file size to whatever the site dictates, there is a post in the forums by KEN describing the sizes.

Matt

69655[/snapback]

Macman,

Your right its not that difficult after all. :yahoo: Thanks for the tips mate.

Riggy

Hi Riggy,

:1welcomeani: to the site. I'm landbased and fish Figtree a lot. Have caught many different things there but yours are the first Trevors I've seen. Fished Figtree on Sunday morning for one bream (38cm) and a small flatty. Water was very clear and there was very little bait around so it looks like the rain has stirred things up.

Do you wade the sandflat or fish the rocky shoreline?

Cheers,

Jeff