Moving to Lake Macquarie

NaClH2OK9

Hi raider.

I'm looking to relocate to Lake Macquarie in the near future. And just wandering who's living up that way?

I've not fished the area at all so keen to hook up with some locals who can ease me in. My passion is open water fishing ( reef and palagic) So imagine most of my time will be out side Swansea heads. would be good to meet my raider neighbours.

Cheers

Steve

Edited by NaClH2OK9

Hey mate i am a local (10min from swansea) never been off shore though and are very super keen to try it. I can help with inshore waterways etc but if you ever need a deckie to go outside i would be more than keen to tag along and finally hook a decent fish haha. Will chip in for bait (if required) also fuel and etc. Thanks mate.

Ps where abouts are tou looking moving to

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Lucky you, hope to have a holiday house there one day myself!

I've been outside the heads, not much action that day, but the bar seems ok to cross, I am sure it has it's bad days!

The waterways there are beautiful, always fish the channel there by the airport strip when everyone is gone (skiers etc) and you will always catch something! One day I was hungry, was too hard to get food so joked around no worries, I will catch some fish! Landed a monster trevally could of been a GT and some bream! We ate them fresh, awesome day!

Hey mate i am a local (10min from swansea) never been off shore though and are very super keen to try it. I can help with inshore waterways etc but if you ever need a deckie to go outside i would be more than keen to tag along and finally hook a decent fish haha. Will chip in for bait (if required) also fuel and etc. Thanks mate.

Ps where abouts are tou looking moving to

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Marks Point. I'll pm you Camo

Lucky you, hope to have a holiday house there one day myself!

I've been outside the heads, not much action that day, but the bar seems ok to cross, I am sure it has it's bad days!

The waterways there are beautiful, always fish the channel there by the airport strip when everyone is gone (skiers etc) and you will always catch something! One day I was hungry, was too hard to get food so joked around no worries, I will catch some fish! Landed a monster trevally could of been a GT and some bream! We ate them fresh, awesome day!

Cheers Dave. I'm hoping it will be productive.

• 2 weeks later...