Rod help

Camo1808

The veritas is an unreal rod. Especially for casting hardbodies and sp's. My mate uses one when we go yakking for bass. I seen him catch a thumper at 50cm and pull it over a snag. When he got it clear it took off under the yak and bent the rod passed the reel. Never looked like breaking or losing the fish!

Cheers scratchie!!!

The veritas is an unreal rod. Especially for casting hardbodies and sp's. My mate uses one when we go yakking for bass. I seen him catch a thumper at 50cm and pull it over a snag. When he got it clear it took off under the yak and bent the rod passed the reel. Never looked like breaking or losing the fish!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Cheers man. Yeah i was actually goigling the veritas cause thats my next rod and i just so happened to come accross it with another 2 rods. One in which is a bait caster which i have always wanted to try.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Combine that with the 30 or 40orrs. Magic! You can buy them as a combo at bcf for about $169.

Yeah i might look into the reel you mentioned cause i can get that 3 rod combo for 160 and then just get the reel itseld to dress it with. Providing can find it as a reasonable cost by itself

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk