Fluorocarbon leader

kosta_b

Hi guy and gals,

Has anyone ever used the Ocea Fluorocarbon leader? If so how did you find it compared to some of the other leaders. So far to date I have used Berkley Vanish and Black Magic. I was not all that fussed with the Black Magic brand and am looking to change it up and try something different. I dont want to go and buy it and then realise its crap which is why I would really appreciate the feedback from more experienced heads such as yourselves. (Im failry new to braid and fluorocarbon lines)

I mainly fish in the estuarys, looking at around the 6lb to 16lb range.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi guy and gals,

Has anyone ever used the Ocea Fluorocarbon leader? If so how did you find it compared to some of the other leaders. So far to date I have used Berkley Vanish and Black Magic. I was not all that fussed with the Black Magic brand and am looking to change it up and try something different. I dont want to go and buy it and then realise its crap which is why I would really appreciate the feedback from more experienced heads such as yourselves. (Im failry new to braid and fluorocarbon lines)

I mainly fish in the estuarys, looking at around the 6lb to 16lb range.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

What didn't you like about the Black Magic?

I haven't tried it in any less than 40lb.

What didn't you like about the Black Magic?

I haven't tried it in any less than 40lb.

I found it a little 'stiff" compared to say the Berkely Vanish which had that more supple feel to it. Other than that I didnt mind it.

The Ocea stuff Im asking about I can get from a mate really cheap as he works for a supplier, but I dont want to get it if people who have had experience with it tell me its no good. But if people say its OK, then I would buy a spool. I just dont want to end up buying it and it sits in my tackle bag taking up space for me to never use again.

Appreciate the feedback so far guys. :)