Port Hacking

Zeusfaber

I decided to go out for a fish on the sandflats in the Hacking with the wind and rain and i haven't had a session like it for a while. I pumped some nippers, enough for an hour, and with the first three nippers caught two flatties. One measured 45 cm and the other 50 cm. Kept those two for the :wife: as im not a fan of eating fish and kept on fishing. Over the next hour i caught in total ten flathead and one trevally.

The flatties ranged from 39 cm to 58 cm with five being caught on SP. The trevally was a nice surprise going 30 cm. Hopefully this weekend I can take the :wife: and she can catch her first flatty on SP and i can take some photos too.

Cheers.

I decided to go out for a fish on the sandflats in the Hacking with the wind and rain and i haven't had a session like it for a while. I pumped some nippers, enough for an hour, and  with the first three nippers caught two flatties. One measured 45 cm and the other 50 cm. Kept those two for the  :wife:  as im not a fan of eating fish and kept on fishing. Over the next hour i caught in total ten flathead and one trevally.

The flatties ranged from 39 cm to 58 cm with five being caught on SP. The trevally was a nice surprise going 30 cm. Hopefully this weekend I can take the  :wife: and she can catch her first flatty on SP and i can take some photos too.

Cheers.

69888[/snapback]

top stuff, the river is on fire, i hit it in the canoe this morning and nailed a few trevally to 35cm and 3 kings

cheers

Chris

nice work on the lizards. I think were gonna be flooded with flattie stories soon as the weather heats up even more.

THE LURE...

How were those kings fishing from a canoe? were they legal? and on what lure did you catch em'? Good work none the less.. :biggrin2: