sunday funday

Krispy !

Headed out early this morning to try and nail a few kings, had a block of pilchards and set out to get some squid on arrival. It was still dark when I arrived on location so I set out a squid jig and had a couple lollipops for an hours worth of squidding. As the sun came up set out the first of the two squids and began to burley up with pilchards. After half an hour of nothing the rod buckles over and I run over to set the hook. After a quick but tense fight up came a 70cm kingy. You beauty :D sashimi in the bag!! set out my other squid and within 10 minutes it got nailed too but after a few minutes the line went slack, mustve been some damage from the previous fight. It went dead for an hour after that but eventually the burley got some fish interested and I picked up a nice salmon around 54cm and a 48cm trevally. Things died off again and I decided to call it quits. Back at home by 11 after a beautiful sunday mornings fishing :)

post-11865-0-77462200-1444533410_thumb.jpg

post-11865-0-09552800-1444533434_thumb.jpg

post-11865-0-03780900-1444533453_thumb.jpg

post-11865-0-07966700-1444533468_thumb.jpg

Well done Krispy !! Nothing better than an early mourning session & back home before midday with a feed to top it off as well ....

Nice work mate, you smashed it again!

Thanks W4z :)

Well done Krispy !! Nothing better than an early mourning session & back home before midday with a feed to top it off as well ....

Thanks 4myson, early mornings are great and always good to be home before it gets too hot

Awesome stuff Krispy,

You certainly have the kingies figured out at the Moment, keep up the good work.

Regards,

Nathan

Thanks Nathan, abit of luck involved too :P

Great work once again Krispy, that's a cracking haul.

Thanks adamski!

Good work there Krispy, a nice feed.

Thanks yowie, it went down well

Good stuff - mixed bag of sashimi there

Thanks Sgt, yup sashimi for the next day or 2

Well done, good feed you got there.

Thanks General