First decent catch!

360angler

I went down to Little Manly Point after work and got a few bites but no success while I had a beer. I then get the call off the wife asking me to return for dinner, but I held off for just a couple more minutes (half an hour)........then a bit more rod action, and I'm on. 20 minutes later I have my first catch over 1kg. A little Port Jackson[emoji2]21950cee555cbd412f921d3d42011a30.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good job. I fish little manly a lot... I have caught over 5 port jacksons in one night. Once you catch one, usually more as their breeding season is coming to an end and they would breed in schools. Never less, good catch mate!

Well done mate. A lot of people say they are a dud catch, but anything with a decent wait pulls drag off the line is a win IMO... That sweet sounds we all wake up for.

I'm glad to see another person uses the same measure of a few more minutes, specifically in 30 minute increments LOL

Thanks guys, although I saw an old fella pull one out at the same spot so it must be common......but a catch none the less. I caught a couple of Trevally for tomorrow's dinner which was nice[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk