445f alternative

will_l

So everyone else doesnt have to google exactly what you're asking:

445F is a Haines Hunter Center Console which is 4.45m long.

r13695.jpg

About 5 - 5.1m would be my restriction as I will be launching myself a few times.

You're 17 according to your profile... You sure youre legal to tow a 5m boat? And can afford 18k? And then legally drive the boat? Or are you just trolling us?

You're 17 according to your profile... You sure youre legal to tow a 5m boat? And can afford 18k? And then legally drive the boat? Or are you just trolling us?

I can tow 250kg tare on my P's, 12k will be by me (I have a Job for last 2 years + saved christmas/birthday money) and 6k by my parents (they will also be using it) 18k is my absolute limit. Would prefer to be around 10-15. And I do have my full boat licence...

Edited by will_l

launching solo is a breeze mate trust me dont let that worry you with a bigger boat at all !!!.. comes down to prep, trailer depth most people sink them way too deep and then there is simple PRACTICE.

but +1 for the trophy's !! but they can also be hard to find.

How have you found 4 445f's in sydney haha? I cant find one..

Never said they were in Sydney, just said I found 4 on Google within the first page of my search results. If you are solid on getting one, Melbournes only a 9 hour drive away!