Moving to QLD

PRED-ATOR

Hi Raiders,

I have taken a promotion on the gold coast and will be moving up next year in Feb!

I'd love to get some info from you guys on best locations to live on the gold coast from a fishing perspective lol! I will be working in varsity lakes so hopefully not too far from there.

I have been looking primarily around the canals but got my eye on hope island too.

Keen to get your input on best locations for beach fishing for jews/sharks aswell as kayak fishing :)

Also, anyone live up that way? i will need some fishing companions lol

Cheers, Stan

Hi Raiders,

I have taken a promotion on the gold coast and will be moving up next year in Feb!

I'd love to get some info from you guys on best locations to live on the gold coast from a fishing perspective lol! I will be working in varsity lakes so hopefully not too far from there.

I have been looking primarily around the canals but got my eye on hope island too.

Keen to get your input on best locations for beach fishing for jews/sharks aswell as kayak fishing :)

Also, anyone live up that way? i will need some fishing companions lol

Cheers, Stan

Hey mate thats great. Congrats on yhe promo.

I two am doing the same come march/april next year moving to goldcoast for a promo. I am following this topic as i will want to do the same jew fishing plus also get out in my yak as much as possible might be able to tee up a session to explore together haha.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

thanks mate, i work for one of the big 4 banks (please dont hate me for it)

Camo - hit me up when your up there mate, will be keen to tee up a jew or Jack session

Definitely will be mate. Been dying to tick the jew off the list for ages. Haha

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk