Humminbird Matrix 35 Sounder

Bankso

G'day all fish raiders,

I was just cleaning the boat out today and found the instruction booklet for my sounder Matrix 35 and as i went inside to get a cold one :beer: started to go through it sitting in the boat with the sounder on simulator and watching all those fish go bye, It had a section on it about the downloads and upgrades for the sounder and I was wondering firstly how does it improve the sounder and secondly is it worth going out and buying all the cables ect, for little to no change? Has any one done it and is it worth the cost as I am extremely happy with the sounder the wasy it is.

Cheers Gaven :D

Hi Gaven,

At the Brisy boatshow I bought the PC cables for my Matrix X35 which was around 12months old, $50.00 for the PC cable kit.

Did the downloads, It basically has all the X37 software now.

There are a lot of additions to the x35 menu's,

Value for money?? Probably up to the individual.

Fordo

I believe that you will soon be able to register with Humminbird and they will email you when upgrades are available. I've been playing with an X35 Matrix, and I'll be using one this weekend and the Bass Electric Convention at Hinze. They look pretty good, and the X37 finally has them with a quality sounder at a competitive price.

i've gotta say that after using the X35 Matrix at the Hinze Bass comp over the weekend, I've very impressed. It's probably the best Humminbird I've used, and easily picked up fish and a thermocline at 60'. I get to try a new X97 colour job this weekend, and from what I've heard they are the ducks nuts.