Taren Point Night session

papafish

With public being on tuesday. i decide to have a little night session after dinner on monday night.

got to taren point at 8.30, there were already like 10 people there, but they had nothing when i spoken to them. most of them were chasing jew fish.

so we settle down and started fishing, current were moving abit to fast at 1st and wind were abit strong. so until around 10pm we have not one keeper, just a few little bream.

the my mate wonder of abit towards the beach side, and told me there were biting. so i packed up my stuff and moved abit towards the left.

within 5 min! he said he felt something pulling and gave it a big whack! and started reeling in, and he said he feels something heavy, as it got closer it was white.... and when it got abit closer! i was laughing my ass off!!! it were a big blue swimmer with the claw stretching it would have been easily 40cm...

i said great! i hope i'll get one. cause the mrs love them. well enough said. my first cast. down it went within 1 min. it was like bang bang.. then stop. so i play safe didn't pull it, waited for another BANG!!! first bream came up 32cm!

thing were firing up. so in goes another cast. within 2 min!!!!!!!! rod buckle! pull and started reeling in. up comes a 36cm king george whiting!!

im telling my friends im going for a hat trick!! fingers cross!

within 2 min another big hit!! up comes another 35cm bream!!!

the action slowed down from there onwards. only managed 1 flounder until 12 midnight...

with 4 decent fish. i offered my mate a trade. i said i'll give you all the fish. you give me the crab!!!

I GOT REJECTED!!!..... he said that for gonna be for his mrs...

OH WELL> GREAT FUN TO BE OUT~

post-35291-0-69086800-1453813435_thumb.jpg

post-35291-0-23387500-1453813442_thumb.jpg

post-35291-0-54443000-1453813447_thumb.jpg