Gold Coast options

Scratchie

G'day raiders,

I'm off to the Gold Coast in about 2 weeks and hopefully will have some down time at least for a day to do some fishing.

I was wondering wether I should hire a boat and head offshore or take a charter?

Anyone had some good experiences up there recently? Locations or recommendations?

Please pm charters only.

Cheers scratchie!!!

I was up there in September. Pretty much reef bashing out of the spit. The hotel we stayed at had lots of options and it was a hard push to get a booking once there so it might be wise to ask accommodation supplier to send some details, that's what I'll do next time I'm up there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was up there in September. Pretty much reef bashing out of the spit. The hotel we stayed at had lots of options and it was a hard push to get a booking once there so it might be wise to ask accommodation supplier to send some details, that's what I'll do next time I'm up there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers mate. I'll look into that option.

I was up there in October last year . We stayed at Surfers & managed to book a charter for me & Anthony . They were great supplied everything & weren't worried about heading back in a rush .. I'll send you a PM .