Syd harbour sat 6th

Busy-livin

It's been ages since I've been able to take the boat out for a good fish and a while since I've posted.

I was itching to go for a spin the the boat rain hail or shine so Friday night loaded up the new smaller boat I have seeing as I sold barney the seafarer and I was all ready for a good few hours out.

Main objective was to find a few kings and show the gf what an awesome fish they are even as undersize!

So we headed off from Drummoyne ramp at 6 and off we went . Came under glades ville bridge to find what looked like penguins ?? Surly not but I'll put the pic up. Anyways get to fort Denison and the rain started ! So being a tinny with minimal cover we slowed down and trolled a red head from there on out to wedding cake markers. We got to the marker and it was empty .. We were The only boat for a good hour or so! So anchored up endured the rain and wind and set the lines with fresh squid and pillies for the last of the run in and change of the tide. About ten mins later up comes the first King . 58 cms and first one aboard the new boat! After that my gfs rod went off and after a bit of a fun fight she was done over but the anchor rope.. And same again 5 mins later unlucky for her! Rather entertaining for me haha her face lit up when she felt the runs it was doing! King for sure ! I got another rat around the 58 and then by this stage three or four boats where around and it went a bit quiet but we stayed there and I ended up with another rat and the thing was loving the idea of doing me on the anchor but managed it abord After that we came back into the ramp and headed home at 10 as we had a function to get to!

Great morning out for a bit of fun if only short! Even when you fish and get undersize Kings they are heap of fun ! Personally I could of gone out and got nothing and been happy just love heading out!

post-33687-0-88368600-1454981267_thumb.jpeg

post-33687-0-27746800-1454981280_thumb.jpg

post-33687-0-88472300-1454981304_thumb.jpg

Nothing better than christening a new boat with a King !!! Well done , pity the GF couldn't land one but I bet she's Hooked !!!!!!