Wanda beach info

bobmarlee

Thanks guys, I'm planning to get their at 5am so hopefully not to many surfers then. Also is the dog walk entrance next to elouera clubhouse or wanda clubhouse?

Also what sort of fish can I catch their? I'm guessing salmon but what else? Should I bother buying nippers for the beach ?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

What type of rig works good for bream and whiting at the beach. I think I'll be fishing the run in tide. Is a size 4 diamond sinker too big with a double pananoscar rig. Pretty much what I use for aalmon

No probs. I was considering heading up the beach myself till I saw the Southerly moving up, and now I have to work anyway....

I just use a running sinker rig with a decent length trace. As for sinker size, depends on the conditions, but something about the size of a grape is fine if there's not much swell. Trace of about 60cm and a size 4 long shank hook.

Just a update on this mornings session. Wasn't a bad result. Just got to packed with swimmer by 730. I will defiantly be back soon. Maybe try wanda beach if the wind is in my favour. So anything other than a southerly is good to fish there?