Forster 5th and 6th March

tiimmaahh

Hi guys,

Packed the boat/ute and headed to Forster for the weekend. Left at 4:30am Saturday and arrived in Forster around 7:30. Paid for camping site and launched the boat. Headed straight out to a GPS spot that was supplied by a "mate". Weather was fantastic with a small .5-1m swell. Caught a couple of wrasse and small whiting which were chucked back. Headed back inside and caught a couple of pinkies and small bream all returned. Called it a day at around 4:00pm.

Went back out Sunday at around 6:30 and headed for the southern point past Forster beach. Swell was about 2m+ and lumpy as. Caught a couple more wrasse, a small trev and a small snapper about 25cm, again, all returned. The current both days was astounding - a strong NE wind about 15kn and southern current was pushing the boat further south whilst drifting. The bigger boats didn't fare much better either.

So no keepers and lack of EPIRB/VHF stopped us fishing any longer, but the new boat was remarkable in the lumpy stuff. Really happy with the TABS/Suzuki combo.

I'm planning another trip down to Jervis Bay soonish, along with an EPIRB and radio purchase, so hopefully we get something decent next time.

Cheers,

Tim.

Good write up mate. If you don't mind me asking. How much is a boat like that worth

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Enough to make your eyes water, but worth every cent!

Do a search on boatsales for a territory pro 4800...