Fishing spots near port hacking, Hawkesbury river and the central coast

Justin.h

Hello everyone, first post on fish raider so I'm noy use to everything yet. But I'm going fishing with my dad this Saturday and was wondering if there are any good land based spots near port hacking, Hawkesbury river or Central Coast. I'm looking for places where it's not to crowded, Im targeting flat head and basically anything you can catch on soft plastics and maybe a squid or 2. We'll be driving there too.

Thanks!

Yea most places ive been to in the hacking are quite crowded, But when ever im in the hawksbury river or central coast i only catch small fish :/ so i would really appreciate it if someone could give me some good spots thanks!!!

the best way to find good spots that aren't crowded is to have a look on google maps, usually there are spots that not many people know which are great fishing as well. That's how I started off looking for spots.

If you go down into the national park at bobbin head you will see people fishing off the wall next to Empire Marina. Our boat is berthed there and I can tell you there are monster Bream, mullet and lord knows what else there. The successful guys fish with a float. They catch 10 tiddlers for every decent fish but they do catch fish.

Good luck and get there a bit early. By the way there is a food shop and toilets etc there. $12 entry for the day.

Edited by harold