Finas Jigheads

mitch

Anyone had a chance to play with these yet??? I was lucky enough to be given a heap of them a few days ago. they are a really nice looking jighead with needle sharp hibusa hooks that really stick the fish.

I will post a coiuple of pictures when i get a chance.

Something that I really liked about them was the fact that even though they are a ball head jig, in the 1/32 size the ball head is very small so infact you are almost fishing a 1/32 oz inverted weight. Pretty sweet but I'll chuck the photos up soon so you can decide if you like the looks of them

Mitch

Anyone had a chance to play with these yet??? I was lucky enough to be given a heap of them a few days ago. they are a really nice looking jighead with needle sharp hibusa hooks that really stick the fish.

I will post a coiuple of pictures when i get a chance.

Something that I really liked about them was the fact that even though they are a ball head jig, in the 1/32 size the ball head is very small so infact you are almost fishing a 1/32 oz inverted weight. Pretty sweet but I'll chuck the photos up soon so you can decide if you like the looks of them

Mitch

They're one of the finest jigs around mitch, you're a lucky bugger for landing them mate, I can't find 'em anywhere.

Joe

Jewel,

It was around $7.95 a pack and I think each pack had 5-6 jigheads each. The hooks looks really gd I must say. Wish gary would get them in 1/24 hooks. I noticed the hooks were the short shank ones too. Now all I need is to find some gd fish to test the heads out. Thats if I get the chance to get out.

regards

Darryl