Hi everyone. I'm still alive

Yarraone

Just like to say that Im all ok and working flatout with a few different things.. We have had some pretty low times of hardship to deal with and some very high efforts.. One of my new sports has been going very well.. I am now racing a dirt track sidecar and a few weeks ago came 4th in the NSW state titles.. We are now preparing to compete at Raymond Terrance for the National Australian Title in August..

I also have been overseas alot getting things sorted for a new boat and tour bus.. Stay tuned for details about that... So dont worry we are ok and getting through.. Hope to see you all very soon...

post-6381-0-02685000-1466447111_thumb.jpg

By the way Im riding .. not the silly bugger on the side... in this shot waswhen we won the right to be in the final .. 500m track 200km per hour on dirt...

Nice to see things are going well for you Sean! But I'm going to have to take your title at the hairtail social next weekend! :)

You deserved it last year after remembering what you guys went through to get there!

Stay safe!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Nice to see things are going well for you Sean! But I'm going to have to take your title at the hairtail social next weekend! :)

You deserved it last year after remembering what you guys went through to get there!

Stay safe!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Enjoy the title for Thursday Jeff.

You'll be handing it on yourself on Friday :@)

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Stay safe!

Cheers scratchie!!!

I am thinking of you all and wish I could be there... If things line up I might pop in to say high maybe.. but goodluck to all.. So if you want the title you have to hit the 140cm mark mate... lol Everyone stay safe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...