Northern beaches

Razzell

Hi folks,

Seen a couple of other posts over the last couple of weeks but not much in terms of response, so raising the question again...

I'm taking a mate beach fishing on Sunday evening and the northern beaches is a go (he lives in Manly). Looking to get in to some Sambo mostly, as well as the Tailor that follow.

My usual go-to's are Narrabeen, Mona Vale, and Bilgola. Also fish Curl curl and Dee Why if I hear they're going alright.

Anyone know if these have recovered and/or fishing OK?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated - not keen on driving up for disappointment.

If not keen on broadcasting, PM would be grand :)

Cheers,

Razz

That explains where all the fish and fishos gone from Narrabeen on Sat morning. Only surfers left. Spent 3 hours walking and casting metals.

Sent from my couch using Tapatalk

Thank you for the help, everyone. Popped to Dee Why and got stuck in to a few good size Tailor. There were a few other fishos around who were getting in to Sambo, also.

Bite only lasted an hour before sundown. Once dark, everything shut down. I stuck around for a while with a tailor slab out in hope of something else, but it wasn't long before the cold got the better of me!