Tackle storage

MarshallC

I have an endless supply of lures and I'm getting overwhelmed. My current storage system is to small. Does anyone know of any good tackle organisers or tackle storage systems? Also kind of confused on how to organise them, colour, target species, size or pattern, any suggestions?

well as far as the order i store my lures it has all to do with spices i don't care if it's deep diver or a skirt

all the lures that i know work are all in the one place i will work out the depth as it all unfolds in the session

Edited by tackleberry

My main tackle box for the boat is a Plano 1364. This has a top section to hold your random stuff, and holds 4 3600 tackle boxes. You can sort your tackle between the boxes and I find it makes it very easy to find what you want.

My usual four are 1) General hooks, sinkers, swivels and assorted hardware to suit bait and estuary conditions; 2) Soft plastics; 3) Hard bodies; 4) Deep water rigs and hardware. I keep my snapper leads separately in their own box on the boat due to the weight. You can buy as many boxes as you want to keep at home to organise your tackle and you then just take those 4 you want on each trip.

They also have 1354 and 1374 options - smaller and larger respectively.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk