Why Have One When Two Is Available

moonlitecreeper

hi all raiders with weather the way it is we still decided to go out fishing last couple of weeks been great with glen bagging the winner of the del rio comp with 22kg jew so this week the challenge was on again to get that 40kg jew he didnt show up but his two little brothers DID...........THE BIG ONE WAS 27KG AND THE LITTLE ONE 19KG IT WAS A GOOD TRIP ONE TOO REMEMBER CMON THE WARMER WEATHER LAST NITE WAS A BIT COOL BUT THE COMPANY IN THE ESKY MADE UP FOR IT AS CYA FELLAS ITS OFF TO BED FOR ME.......FOR SOME MULLOWAY DREAMING ...

Guest bluecod

Moonlite,

I hope they're your jamies your wearing and not what you fish in :074::074:

Congrats mate you've bloody well done it again - two ripper fish of the quality I only dream of :thumbup:

Bloody hell Moonie your making a nice habit of this caper!

Well done mate, love it when a plan comes together. This is going to be a ripper year for old Jew.

p.s you will get that 40 kg fish & I can't wait to see the mother!

Cheers.

I think I recall hearing on the radio that both big Jews of the competion were donated to the club to be raffled of for charity! If thats the case...good on ya fellas! :thumbup: If that wasn't the case, and you ate them...Then good on ya anyway! :biggrin2:

I think I recall hearing on the radio that both big Jews of the competion were donated to the club to be raffled of for charity! If thats the case...good on ya fellas! :thumbup: If that wasn't the case, and you ate them...Then good on ya anyway! :biggrin2:

thats right joe it was donated to the kids and 150 dollars was raised from it we thought they could do with it more than we could ...all money went to a little boy called sam suffering from a disorder it was well worth it to see him benefit from a small amount of money.......heres to you sam and may you get well again....

Guest bluecod

thats right joe it was donated to the kids and 150 dollars was raised from it we thought they could do with it more than we could ...all money went to a little boy called sam suffering from a disorder it was well worth it to see him benefit from a small amount of money.......heres to you sam and may you get well again....

Oiii!

Too right!- if you can help the suffering of a poor sick kid with the sale of a fish, then better him by a mile than someone who doesn't need them :thumbup:

Mate no wonder your karma is so good.

That is great stuff, good on ya!!!!