Fishing report - Sydney & Middle harbour

Michael.P

Good evening all.

I'm delighted to offer up my first fishing report I apologize in advance because it's not as exciting as some.

I set off from Roseville ramp at around 5am to a crisp 8 degrees.

Headed out with the mission of learning my way around a little I.e rocky point, sugarloaf bay, wedding cake etc.

the water appeared very clear in both middle and the main harbour. I stuck my head out of north head for a little bit but as it's the first time I'm not sure if it looked clear or not.

Water temp was a consistent 17.5 - 18 degrees. The swell inside was flat and it was a cracking day. I kept my eye on the birds but nothing seemed interesting. I didn't see anything busting up the surface anywhere.

I managed to land my first squid on a pink yozuri followed by one more :) I dropped a live squid off the side around the spit on my way home to try my luck but no interest at all.

Thanks,

MP

ee02bd61c7db461e7ca8e03604f4e5ed.jpgf9a2212ac3441704bcdd4cf344b7f248.jpg7b75a0697b51497317fc4ebd1423b80c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still no Kings around as far as reports go but I have heard of a few inside Middle Harbour. Well done on the Squid.

I heard the same about middle harbour but didn't get any takers on my live squid. But had a very cool day regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk