Mccarrc Creek This Afternoon

Kingy

Going to McCarrs Creek reserve wharf (pittwater) for a fish with a mate this afternoon up to high tide @ 8pm. Taking fresh squid and Sp's for Jew or Kingies. Am I dreaming? I'm thinking all the crap from the rain coming out of the creek will attract baitfish therefore kings Jews. Is my theory in the ball park?

Going here because it should be out of this terrible wind (beach not a comfortable option). I know some of you guys online now should at least be able to backup or dispell my hopeful theory. Any other places close by worthy?

Going to McCarrs Creek reserve wharf (pittwater) for a fish with a mate this afternoon up to high tide @ 8pm. Taking fresh squid and Sp's for Jew or Kingies. Am I dreaming? I'm thinking all the crap from the rain coming out of the creek will attract baitfish therefore kings Jews. Is my theory in the ball park?

Going here because it should be out of this terrible wind (beach not a comfortable option). I know some of you guys online now should at least be able to backup or dispell my hopeful theory. Any other places close by worthy?

have been having some luck at akuna bay lately, some legal snapper and leather jackets

Nice and protected from the winds, sent out 3 squid jewie rigs, tried to tease some mullet for live bait and they were unresponsive to bread (a few REALLY small ones). Released a 28cm bream on my light tackle. No squid to be caught either with my jigs.

Jews were uncooperative for the night however about 8pm the nice russian guy fishing next to us was pulling his prawn in and at the surface 1ft from the wharf a salmon smashed his bait and he pulled it straight onto the wharf within 2 secs!!! it went 2.5kgs and was over 55cm. Totally out of the blue (they didn't seem to be feeding and no sign of other fish) I threw my small white sluggo around for 5 minutes but couldn't raise any more.

Fun evening out of the weather!