Hairtail WSU/DPI Research

ChantelleClain

Hi everyone,

This is Chantelle from Western Sydney University/DPI Fisheries. I am carrying out research on hairtail.

Lately the commercial fishers are having a hard time landing hairtail. I hear the Rec fishers are still landing. I would love to hear from you if you have any anecdotes or information.

Also, for a comprehensive study I need samples every month. If possible please keep andy hairtail you catch and get in contact with me. I would be greatly appreciated if I could pick them up from you to help complete my study.

My email is 17501864@student.westernsydney.edu.au

Thanks!

Hi everyone,

This is Chantelle from Western Sydney University/DPI Fisheries. I am carrying out research on hairtail.

Lately the commercial fishers are having a hard time landing hairtail. I hear the Rec fishers are still landing. I would love to hear from you if you have any anecdotes or information.

Also, for a comprehensive study I need samples every month. If possible please keep andy hairtail you catch and get in contact with me. I would be greatly appreciated if I could pick them up from you to help complete my study.

My email is 17501864@student.westernsydney.edu.au

Thanks!

Hi Chantelle,

I am more than happy to talk to you about hair tail I have been chasing them over winter and have caught a few.

Cheers Ace